About Nathan Johnson
Get to know your coach
Hi, I'm Nathan. And if there is one thing I know for sure...
It’s that taking time in your 20s & 30s to get to know yourself better and to align yourself with a strong purpose is the best way to establish a foundation for a lifetime of fulfillment and satisfaction.
And the good news is that with the right process, anyone is able to discover more about their greatest passions and motivations and take steps towards aligning themselves with their purpose right away.
But its not all sunshine and rainbows (and if anyone is telling you that it is, you should be skeptical!)
In order to align yourself with your purpose, there is a lot of self discovery, courage, and determination required.
Too often, Young Professionals waste time and energy on the wrong things.
You’re probably spending too much time:
- Comparing yourself to your friends
- Trying to satisfy the expectations of your parents
- Justifying your current position
- Holding down a boring job that “pays the bills”
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
And the key to it all, the one thing that will actually make a difference?
Is starting with the right foundations.
What are those foundational steps?
- Making a commitment to understanding and aligning your life-style with your top values, motivations, and passions
- Discovering & Learning to leverage your natural strengths
- Identifying the one big thing you should build your career around
- Overcoming your fear, uncertainty, and doubt
- Setting actionable goals and being accountable to them
This stuff may sound obvious but if you tried to figure this out and your life is still not where you want it to be, my guess is you’re probably guilty of skipping some of these steps.
So I am opening my doors to all those who…
- Want clarity and peace of mind about the direction of your life
- Feel ready to challenge yourself and discover who you really are and what you really want
- Are willing to put some serious work in
- Know you could benefit from someone to hold you accountable, keep you honest, and encourage you take a leap of faith
I’ve seen it over and over again how when my clients focus on the right things in our work together and really nail these foundations, they make more progress in just a few weeks than they have in over a year.
Since I began coaching, I’ve worked with many twentysomethings to help them create these foundations.
And my clients have gone on to:
- Find new jobs that they love
- Start new successful businesses
- Live with more passion and motivation than ever
These results are nothing to scoff at. And these people all started in the same place as you, but they were able to block out the noise and turn inward.
I am not promising overnight success, but if you do this work, you wont regret it.
So if you are ready to:
– STOP living on auto pilot & START actually enjoying your life and career, go ahead and book a Free Career Wake-up Call.